Philip Levine and World Art travel tour
In Cuba from Saturday 5th to Saturday 12th January, 2019
eight days and seven nights in the Pearl of the Caribbean
Single room supplement $0
Included in Cuba tour package cost
Tour meals at your hotel and at fine restaurants
- All taxes. Prices listed are the total amounts you pay. All amounts are quoted in US dollars.
- Airport transfers: We meet you at José Martí Int’l Airport in Havana and take you to your hotel upon arrival. We return you to José Martí Airport for departure. Transfer cost will be included in the tour price if the clients arrive the same day the tour begins and depart the same day the tour ends.
- Hotels as listed in tour itinerary or similar.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners as per itinerary.
- All activities, services, speakers, meetings and meals as described in tour itinerary except those noted as “optional” or “not included in cost.”
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transportation and a full-time professional driver.
- An expert Cuban English-speaking guide and translator whose background matches tour content throughout the program.
- Ongoing support from Cuba Explorer Tours staff in Canada, United States and Cuba before, during and after your stay.
- Emergency collect call access to our North American staff while in Cuba.
- Emergency cash advances for our tour participants who face complications accessing funds from aboard while in Cuba.
- Cost of airfare to and from Havana
- Cuban Visitor Card
- Gratuities for Cuban tour guide, bus driver, chambermaids, restaurant staff, porters, etc
- We strongly recommend trip interruption and cancellation insurance. See Allianz Global Assistance